6th October 2015, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for JAM 2016 as per my subject combination?

I'm studying BSc geology with subsidiary as chemistry and GIS with remote sensing. But the eligibility criteria for JAM says that BSc Geology with any two subjects among Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biological Science. Sir am I eligible for attending JAM 2016??

6th October 2015, 09:54 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JAM 2016 as per my subject combination?

No problem you are absolutely eligible to apply for IIT JAM. Since there is a some mistake in your information that any of the subjects like Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Not any of the two so you should complete B.Sc with Geology with any of the major subjects.

And also you need to remember that you must have complete 12th with Mathematics. Otherwise you are not eligible for IIT JAM in respective streams.
6th October 2015, 10:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm studying BSc geology with subsidiary as chemistry and GIS with remote sensing. But the eligibility criteria for JAM says that BSc Geology with any two subjects among Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biological Science. Sir am I eligible for attending JAM 2016??
Yes, you are eligible for IIT JAM exam 2016 but you can apply in mentioned subjects.

The minimum educational qualification required for IIT JAM 2016 exam is graduation degree from a recognized university. IIT JAM 2016 exam is conducted by IIT in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Geology and Computer Application subject. Your graduation degree marks must be above 50%.

Your age should be above 17 years.
27th April 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

my combination in bsc geology geography and chemistry then what I have options in m tech geology
27th April 2016, 04:14 PM
nikhilrocker

Yes, you are eligible for IIT JAM exam 2016 but you can apply in mentioned subjects.

The minimum educational qualification required for IIT JAM 2016 exam is graduation degree from a recognized university. IIT JAM 2016 exam is conducted by IIT in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Geology and Computer Application subject. Your graduation degree marks must be above 50%.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?