3rd December 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for M.E course after doing 10th semester in MSc

Respected sir/madam..i m doing my Tenth semester in M.Sc(Software engg)integrated at anna university,am i eliglible to apply the ME course right now or not and to apply the colleges for lecturer post or not?please clarify and give the solution for me.thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys having secured 65.2% in 10th, 65.4% in 12th and 72.63% upto 7th semester of B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Jobs in IT Companies having scored 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% till 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  3. Am I eligible for placement after scoring 80% in 10th, 83% in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 75% in 10th, 62.5% in 12th
  6. Are MSc food science 4th semester students eligible for Ph.D entrance test?
  7. Am i eligible to apply for GET for ONGC after scoring 62% in last semester in B.E Mechanical
  8. Can I apply for TCS recruitment having secured 82% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 73% upto B.Tech 6th semester?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for the post of Kendriya Vidyala after completing MSc Maths
  10. Am I eligible for campus placements with 80% in 10th,12th and 70% in B.E?
  11. Am I eligible for Bank Exams having secured 64% in 10th, 48% in 12th and an aggregate of above 65% from the first semester of BCA course and pursuing last semester now?
  12. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after scoring 75% in 12th and 10th? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year with 6.5 CGPA
  13. Am i eligible for NIMCET-10? My Avg. CGPA is 6.5 -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure and Admission Procedure for M.Ed. Microbiology?
  15. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS and IBM company after scoring 70% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 62.3% upto 6th semester in B.E?
  17. For which IT company am I eligible after scoring 76% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 78% in 6th semester?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester? -- [New]
11th April 2016, 10:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.E course after doing 10th semester in MSc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam..i m doing my Tenth semester in M.Sc(Software engg)integrated at anna university,am i eliglible to apply the ME course right now or not and to apply the colleges for lecturer post or not?please clarify and give the solution for me.thank you.
Yes, you are eligible for M.E course, because you are in the final semester of M.Sc in Software Engineering but you should qualify in GATE exam.

After completion of M.Sc degree, you can apply for lectureship post, but you should qualify in UGC NET and SET exam. Your master's degree marks must be above 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?