29th January 2013, 04:19 PM
rukiayakhatoon

Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 75% in 10th, 62.5% in 12th

i have 75% marks in 10th , 62.5% in 12th , and aggregate percentage in b.tech till 5th semester is 70%. i have one backlog but clear in 3rd semester. so please tell me am i eligible for tcs,wipro or other good IT company?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for WIPRO, Accenture and TCS after scoring 76% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO, Syntel, Cognizant, Accenture after scoring 65% in 10th,61% in 12th
  3. Am I eligible for placement in L&T, Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after scoring 89.7% in 10th
  4. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  5. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  6. Can I be eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 71% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 66%in B.Tech?
  7. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  8. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  9. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 57% marks in 10th, 59% marks in 12th
  10. Am I eligible for Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam like IT companies after scoring 75% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 55% in BSc?
  11. Am I eligible for campus placements in Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 77% in 10th, 58.4% in 12th and 75% in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro and Infosys having secured 65% in 10th, 49.77% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, CTS, HCL, WIPRO companies scoring 51% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 80% in B.E?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  16. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  17. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  18. Am I eligible for WIPRO after scoring 78% in 10th, 68% in 12th?
29th March 2013, 10:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 75% in 10th, 62.5% in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukiayakhatoon View Post
i have 75% marks in 10th , 62.5% in 12th , and aggregate percentage in b.tech till 5th semester is 70%. i have one backlog but clear in 3rd semester. so please tell me am i eligible for tcs,wipro or other good IT company?

TCS

Those candidate have completed B-TECH , M-TECH or equivalent degree from recognized university with through out 60% marks are applicable for TCS recruitment.Pending backlog candidate are not applicable.Freshers candidate are applicable for this recruitment.

WIPRO

If you have through out 50% marks in career then you are applicable for WIPRO company but your B-TECH marks must be above 60%.

Process of above companies recruitment-

1)Aptitude Test
2)Technical test
3)HR

You have cleared your pending backlog so you are definitely applicable for IT recruitment .

Your through out marks is above 60% so you are applicable for TCS and Wipro recruitment.

The others eligible company for you -CTS , Tech Mahindra ,CSC etc .

29th March 2013, 12:43 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 75% in 10th, 62.5% in 12th

Quote:
Nice to see your interest in the field of IT Sector. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and Wipro Ltd. is the one of the famous IT company of India. In the final year of the B.Tech course your college will provide the on-campus placement facility. Here i am giving you the details eligibility criteria for the TCS and Wipro Ltd.

Eligibility criteria for TCS.
-----------------------------
--> The minimum 60% or throughout career i.e 60% or above in 10th, in 12th and also in B.Tech.
--> The maximum two backlog is allow but at the time of joining all the backlog must be clear.
--> The maximum two years gap in the whole career is allow.

Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Ltd.
-------------------------------
--> There must be 50% or above in 10th &12th and 60% or above in the B.Tech course.
--> At the time of joining all the backlog must be clear.
--> The maximum two years gap is allow in the Wipro campus recruitment process.

These are the basic eligibility criteria for the TCS and Wipro Ltd. As per your qualification you are eligible to appear for the campus recruitment process of the TCS and Wipro Ltd. So, don't worry and prepare well for the upcoming campus placement in the college. I wish you will definitely get success in the upcoming campus drive.
29th March 2013, 02:45 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear Aspirant,

You are Not eligible for TCS Being a Student of 3rd year of Engineering!!!!...

A candidate who have completed their Degree course in Computer/Information Technology/Telecommunication/Electrical or Equivalent course in the same branch can apply for TCS and Wipro Exam....

A candidate should have at least completed their Study with 60%....

No Current Backlog in any subjects....

Exam Pattern:-

I. Written Test
II. Interview
III. HR round

Written Section has two content:
  1. Verbal and
  2. Analytical

First of complete your Graduation degree then you are definitely eligible for applying TCS Exam......

Here i have also attached some Model Question paper please check it out.......

All the best

With Regards.....
Dharm
Attached Files
File Type: doc TCS_Aptitude.doc(43.5 KB, 86 views)
File Type: pdf TCS pattern.pdf(21.5 KB, 110 views)
File Type: txt TCS placement paper.txt(14.2 KB, 104 views)
File Type: doc Wipro Placement Paper 2008.doc(29.0 KB, 72 views)
31st March 2013, 09:18 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

As you are currently in the 3rd year of B.Tech so right now you are not eligible for placement in companies like TCS , Wipro and other IT companies.

This is because to be eligible for these IT Companies , the candidate must have the following qualifications :

* The candidate must have completed B.Tech/B.E. from any recognized college/university.

* The candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in B.Tech and a minimum of 60% marks as well throughout his/her academic career.

* Candidates in final year of graduation are also eligible for campus placements.

* There should not be any pending backlogs at the time of campus.

* You must be innovative and quite skilled in your stream.

As per your qualifications , you are on a right way as you have also cleared your backlog in the 3rd semester so i just suggest you to keep the performance going on and after completing engineering you can easily be eligible for the above mentioned companies.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
31st March 2013, 10:34 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Quote:

My Dear friend.

TCS i.e Tata Consultancy Services and Wipro are the 2 most popular software companies of India.

As you have just cleared the 3rd semester you are nor eligible for any of the two.

The main requirement criteria is as Under:-

--> For TCS you must be in your Final year of graduation or should have done graduation with at least 60% marks.

--> Also your academic scores of the 10th and 12th examinations should be above 60 or at least 60%.

--> No Backlog should be there.

--> For Wipro you should be having 60% marks in graduation.

--> Above 50% marks are required in the 10 and 12th examinations.

--> No backlog should be remaining at the time of joining.

So i will suggest you not to worry about placements at this particular time and concentrate on your studies and get good marks.

Thanks.
31st March 2013, 02:24 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Rukiaya,

Yes, you are eligible for TCS, WIPRO companies.

The eligibility criteria required for the TCS and WIPRO companies are prescribed as below:-

* For TCS:- Completion of B.Tech, M.Tech with 60% marks throughout career from any accredited college or university.

* For WIPRO:- Completion of B.Tech with more than 60% marks and 50% marks required throughout career from any accredited college or university.

* No pending backlogs.

* Study gap:- Two yrs.

* Nationality:- Indian.

The selection procedure for TCS and WIPRO companies is mentioned as below:-

* Aptitude test.

* Technical test.

* HR interview.

31st March 2013, 04:09 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

Eligible Criteria for TCS and WIPRO Jobs;-

1)Should have minimum 60% in your 10th
2)Should have minimum 60% in your 10+2
3)Should have minimum 60% in your Graduation
4)There should not be more than 2 years gap in your academics
5)Should not have any backlogs at the time of applying for jobs
6)Minimum age is 18 years for selection process

All the best.......................
14th June 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 78% in my 10th,nd 79% in my 12th,nd 65% in my b.tech may i eligible for the tcs or wipro..?
21st July 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 80% in 10th; 60.5%in 12th; and 75%in my btec am i eligible for infosys...?
8th December 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

kindly asking,..
i have 75% in 10th ;
59.7% in 12th;
74.5% in b.tech it i am eligible for infosys,tcs,wipro etc..?
5th February 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 62% in 10th, 57% in 12th and in btech 75%
23rd June 2015, 06:32 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Their criteria is listed below:-

You should have at-least minimum 60% of marks in class 10th and should be passed from a recognized board.
And minimum 60% of marks in class 12th and should be passed from a recognized board.
You should have passed graduation or degree program with minimum 60% of marks with no backlogs.
You should have good command in English.
There should be not more than 2 year gap.

The selection procedure is divided into 3 phases:-
->Aptitude test.
->Technical test.
-> HR interview.

I hope you got it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?