1st August 2012, 02:29 AM
kumar hero

Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?

dear friends plz help i completed my inter and degree in inter my percentage is 54% and in degree my precentage is 59% iam i eligibility to apply private and government bank jobs............

1st August 2012, 12:06 PM
sahiljain12

Smile Re: Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?

For all the respected jobs,the percentage required is 55% to 60%.

I have discussed here about IBPS exam and SBI Clerk exam.
FOR IBPS CLERK EXAM:-

IBPS exam is conduct for BANK CLERK for 19 banks .

Only those candidate have completed 10th are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

Your 10th marks must be above 60% then you are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

OR

Those candidate have completed 12th with above 55% are eligible for IBPS CLERICAL exam.

Also all candidate age must be in between 18 to 28 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

FOR SBI CLERK EXAM:-

Those candidate have completed their 12th degree with above 60% are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

But your age must be in between 18 to 28 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK CLERK exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.
The website for SBI CLERK exam is http://www.statebankofindia.com/

ALL THE BEST
1st August 2012, 12:18 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?

Well.. There is a Huge competition in the banking sector to come up with innovative and customer friendly schemes. All this has increased opportunities in banking jobs and a requirement for people with marketing and technological skills.

Banks Of India and Their Eligibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar hero View Post
dear friends plz help i completed my inter and degree in inter my percentage is 54% and in degree my precentage is 59% iam i eligibility to apply private and government bank jobs............

Yes!!! You are!

Hello Mr. Kumar,

Eligibility to Apply for Private and Government Bank Jobs Differs From Either bank to bank or Post to Post in the Same Bank!

Generally, The Candidates are Recruited at Two or Three Levels, Be it a Private Bank or a Govt Bank:
  • Clerical Post
  • Officer Post
  • Probationary Officers Post
Clerical Level:
► Eligibility: 10+2 Pass and can be in the Age Bracket of 18- 28 years and An Indian Citizen!

Well To start with, You 'll be the Directed to the Cash Dept, Where you'll have to Examine coins and Notes. You shall Be Promoted to the Next Level Once you Clear the Required Exam after a Duration of 5 to 10 Years.

Officer Level:
► Eligibility: Should Possess a Graduate Degree and can be in the Age Bracket of 20 - 35 years and An Indian Citizen!

► Relaxation : 3 , 5 and 5 years Resp. for OBC, Sc/St, Physical Handicapped

The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a premier Institute Started by the Banking Industry to aid its selection needs like
  • recruitment
  • placement
  • promotion
The Following Image Suggests the Role Played by the IBPS:

The Participating Banks are:

And Here is the Pattern of the Written Test:

Now, Coming to the Bank Exams. Here is the List Of Upcoming Bank Exams:
  • Bank Clerical Exam
  • Bank PO Exam - Bank Probationary Officers Exam
  • Bank CET - Common all India Entrance Test for Bank jobs (PO and Clerical)
  • G.I.C. Exam - G.I.C. Officer's Examination
  • SBI - PO Exam - State Bank Probationary Officers Exam
  • RBI Grade 'A'/'B' Officer's Examination
Regards,

Nik!
1st August 2012, 01:23 PM
Akumarharsh

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?

Yes ,you can aply for bank job private or goverment but requried that your age between 18 to 28year.You aply for cleark after your 12 th class ,some banks requried percentage above than 60%mark in 12th class.You can also join banks job as a cleark through IBPS.IN IBPS you have to cross a enterance exam and a interview.After qualifiying enterance exam than interview you become a bank cleark in any bank.,according to your rank.
1st August 2012, 03:12 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?

Eligibility to Apply for Private and Government Bank Jobs Differs From Either bank to bank or Post to Post in the Same Bank!

Generally, The Candidates are Recruited at Two or Three Levels, Be it a Private Bank or a Govt Bank:

* Clerical Post
* Officer Post
* Probationary Officers Post

Clerical Level:
► Eligibility: 10+2 Pass and can be in the Age Bracket of 18- 28 years and An Indian Citizen!

► Well To start with, You 'll be the Directed to the Cash Dept, Where you'll have to Examine coins and Notes. You shall Be Promoted to the Next Level Once you Clear the Required Exam after a Duration of 5 to 10 Years.

Officer Level:
► Eligibility: Should Possess a Graduate Degree and can be in the Age Bracket of 20 - 35 years and An Indian Citizen!

► Relaxation : 3 , 5 and 5 years Resp. for OBC, Sc/St, Physical Handicapped.

All the best.
24th July 2014, 01:21 AM
shaik.mahmadali

dear friends plz help i completed my inter and degree in inter my percentage is 72% iam i eligibility to apply private and government bank jobs............[/QUOTE]
28th January 2019, 05:50 PM
bharatyoutuber
Junior Member+

Though the eligibility criteria can differ for various exams, usually the candidates should be between 20-30 years old. Age relaxation for various categories such as SC, ST and OBC is fixed as per government norms. The minimum education qualification required is graduation degree from the recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?