7th March 2017, 02:57 PM
Monu bemetara

Am I eligible to apply for state government job in Chhattisgarh after completion of B.Sc Agriculture from LPU?

Sir/Mam, I did my B.Sc Agriculture from LPU and I want to do state government job in my state so whether I am eligible for state different government job or not in chhattisgarh? Can you please give me the details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  2. Agriculture related jobs in State Government?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  4. Am I eligible to get state government job after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  5. Am I eligible to get government job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc Nursing from college of nursing Ahmedabad?
  6. Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Agriculture graduation?
  7. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  8. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Desgining?
  9. Do I need to apply for New OBC certificate due to change of State?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  12. Can I apply for state government job after completion of BA degree? What is the minimum age limit to apply?
  13. Can I get state or central government job after completion of BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University?
  14. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  15. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  16. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job in Bihar after completion of CTET?
10th March 2017, 09:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for state government job in Chhattisgarh after completion of B.Sc Agriculture from LPU?

LPU is a semi-residential university college in North India created under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005 and recognized by UGC under Section 2 of UGC Act 1956.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to apply for state government job in Chhattisgarh after completion of B.Sc Agriculture from LPU. For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Jalandhar-Delhi G.T. Road, National Highway 1, Phagwara, Punjab 144411
Phone: 1800 102 4431
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?