14th September 2020, 08:44 PM
Vishav jhand

Am I eligible to apply for the study visa of Canada if scored 86% in ITI Electrician course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 12th with Non Medical and scored 54% marks around 2 years ago. Then I have done ITI Electrician course from NCVT Board with 86% marks in both years. Am I eligible to apply for the Canada study visa based on my ITI qualification?

15th September 2020, 05:27 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the study visa of Canada if scored 86% in ITI Electrician course?

To study in Canadian University,one must apply for IELET, TOEFL,GRE,GMAT and get valid scorecard along with documents like valid passport, credit card,proof of acceptance of admission from the University,prof of funds, passport size photograph,IME etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad? 10 10th July 2017 08:29 AM
Scholarships in India to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th in abroad? 0 25th June 2017 11:52 PM
Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad? 0 20th November 2015 09:10 AM
Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies? 4 29th March 2014 11:34 AM
How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad? 1 9th January 2014 08:56 PM