1st July 2017, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Canada Study Visa after scoring 63 percentage marks in 12th standard?

Am I eligible to apply for Canada Study Visa after scoring 63 percentage marks in 12th standard? What is the minimum criteria required? Can you please give me the complete information for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

7th July 2017, 07:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Canada Study Visa after scoring 63 percentage marks in 12th standard?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for Canada study visa after completing your class 12th education as the minimum qualification required to apply for the same is class 12th passed from a recognised board.
You must have to qualify in the entrance examinations like IELTS, GRE, TOEFL etc in order to be eligible to get admission in Canada Universities for higher studies. So, after qualifying in the examination, you can apply for higher studies in Canada.
7th July 2017, 07:50 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Canada Study Visa after scoring 63 percentage marks in 12th standard?

With 63% marks in 12th standard, you are very much eligible to apply for Canadian study visa.There is no minimum percentage marks set to apply for Canadian study visa, every college/university has its own demand of percentage marks in order to admit candidates for various courses.
You should have to appear and score required marks in GRE (Graduate Record Examination) test in order to become eligible for further studies in Canada.
Also you will have to appear in standardized English language test IELTS.
A minimum of 6 band is required to apply for Canadian student visa.
8th July 2017, 01:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Canada study visa after scoring 63 percentage marks in your 12th standard. To apply for admission to higher studies in Canada universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. It is best to have minimum 60% aggregate marks in 12th standard to get admission in best Canada universities. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Canada universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?