22nd December 2017, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Canada study visa as per my scores?

I have got 74% in 10th, 68% in +2 and 63% in bachelor's degree in nursing and 6 band in IELTS not less than 5.5 each. So, as per the data, tell me that am I eligible for Canada study Visa?

23rd December 2017, 11:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Canada study visa as per my scores?

Yes, you are eligible to get Canada Study visa after completion of your Bachelor's degree course with 63% aggregate marks from a recognised university and 6 bands in IELTS examination. With 6 bands in IELTS examination, you can't get admission in best Canada universities, so, I suggest you to reappear in IELTS examination and secure at least 7 bands in IELTS examination, so, that you can get admission in best Canada universities and also you can get Canada study visa.
23rd December 2017, 11:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Canada study visa as per my scores?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for study Visa of Canada after the completion of Bachelors degree with 63% of marks in it.
Most of the Universities require a minimum of 6.5 band in IELTS examination for Masters degree course. Since, you have scored only 6 band in the examination, it will be difficult to get admission in some of the reputed Universities. However, you can apply in some Universities offering Masters degree with 6 band to get admission under those Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?