22nd July 2012, 05:59 PM
shaharask

Am i eligible to apply for teaching post in engineering college after completing NET exam?

I have one doubt, Can anyone answer me plz...

I completed my MCA with first class. Am I eligible to apply the teaching post in engineering college after completing NET exam? Or in which post can I apply once I completed the NET exam?

Thanks,
Shaharas K

24th January 2013, 07:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to apply for teaching post in engineering college after completing NET exam?

Yes, you are eligible for Asst Professor position in engineering colleges. M.Tech/MCA holders with NET qualification can apply for Asst Professor position in engineering colleges. Growing experience enables you to get promoted to the profile of Professor. Job notifications are usually issued in the website of state PSC or the website of the concerned college. Final selection will be done after interview conducted by the recruiting authority.
30th July 2020, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to apply for teaching post in engineering college after completing NET exam?

I have done my bachelor's in architecture and master's in urban and regional planning .Can i apply for NET exam ? If yes what subject i need to select
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?