20th September 2012, 10:37 AM
lokendra kumar nigam

Am I eligible to apply for UP TET Exam being a candidate having scored 44.75% in BA course and qualified in B.Ed?

I am B.Ed. qualified. Iam SC candidates. my B.A. percentage is 44.75. Can I apply for up tet.

15th July 2015, 11:01 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UP TET Exam being a candidate having scored 44.75% in BA course and qualified in B.Ed?

Sorry, but, you are not eligible to apply for UP TET Exam after securing 44.75% in BA course .

UPTET stands for Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test . UPTET exam is conducted by Government of Uttar Pradesh .

The candidate who wants to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in UP state can apply for this exam .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for UPTET exam are as under :-

Qualification :

For Teacher of class I-V:Pass in Senior Secondary exam with at least 45% marks ,or

pass in Bachelor's Degree with at least 50% marks, or B.Ed degree holder .

For Teachers of class VI-VIII : Graduation degree with at least 50% marks or B.Ed (Special Education) with 50 % marks .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?