4th October 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs according to my age and qualification?

Hello,I am a 37 years old house wife lives in haryana.I did graduation with artside and MA in history and B.ED
I want to know about govt jobs according to my age and
Qualifications. I heard that their are some back office jobs in govt departments and education sector which are according to my age.kindly provide some information for related query. Thank u.

15th January 2015, 10:40 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Government jobs according to my age and qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,I am a 37 years old house wife lives in haryana.I did graduation with artside and MA in history and B.ED
I want to know about govt jobs according to my age and
Qualifications. I heard that their are some back office jobs in govt departments and education sector which are according to my age.kindly provide some information for related query. Thank u.

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for applying the Government job. Those candidates who are interested to apply for Government should not more than 35 years. Since, you have already reached 35 years. So, you are not eligible for Government job However, you may have chance to get Teacher job in Government sector. To get Teacher in Government, you must qualified in B.Ed with TET entrance exam with good marks.

TET Eligibility Criteria:

-Candidate should be Indian national.
-Any graduate degree students are eligible.
-Candidate should need minimum of 50% percent marks in graduation.
-Candidate should be the Bachelor of Education degree is also mandatory
-There is no upper age limit for CTET.
27th July 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs according to my age and qualification?

I am 31 year old from Delhi graduate from Delhi university and also topper of NCWEB from Jesus and Mary college in 2006 and going to complete my PG from ignou this year what can I apply for in government sector ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?