24th December 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Ed after graduation with 42%

hi i am minakshi i am gradaute by 42% from du suggest me for bright career i am very upset

11th March 2014, 02:59 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Ed after graduation with 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am minakshi i am gradaute by 42% from du suggest me for bright career i am very upset
Minimum 50% Percentage of marks is needed to apply for B.Ed course through in regular Institution. But, since you have score 42% percentage of marks. To apply for B.Ed Course the candidate must satisfy the educational Qualification, which is Important to apply for B.ed course.

To be eligible for a B.Ed course students must have completed Graduation course in any discipline with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Course.

The Applicant age should be below 30 years of age. So, the candidate who qualified in Bachelor degree course are eligible to apply for B.Ed Course.

The Admission for B.Ed Course is based on the Entrance Examination which is Conducted by University/ Institution.

So, as per your percentage of marks scored in bachelor degree course you can't get admission for B.Ed course through regular Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?