8th October 2015, 12:42 PM
ruth hephzibah

Being a married 33 years old M.Com post graduate can I apply for any bank exam?

I am 33 yrs old, i am graduate in b.com( regular),after completion of diploma in commercial computer practice (regular),and i have done m.com through school of distance education, i worked as Hr.assistant in a private company (6 months)before my marriage. i am christian (protestant) - OC. from ananthapur district, Andhra pradesh . am i eligible for any bank exams . other wise show me which stream is eligible for me.and tell me which type of exams shall i apply for job, most probably tell me govt. based exams

8th October 2015, 03:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a married 33 years old M.Com post graduate can I apply for any bank exam?

Her is eligibility criteria for bank exams:

For clerical 18-28 years

For officers 21-30.

Relaxation in upper age to:

SC,ST - 5 years
OBC - 3 years
Physically Handicapped 10 years
Ex service man 5 years
8th October 2015, 07:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a married 33 years old M.Com post graduate can I apply for any bank exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the banking examination conducted by the IBPS and other organisation.

To get the jobs in the bank the eligibility criteria is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between 21-30 years and relaxation in the age for the reserved category.

Hence, if you belong to the OBC or the SC/ST category you are eligible to appear for the examination. The examination is conducted in the written as well as in the interview stages. For more information about the examination visit at the www.ibps.in.
8th October 2015, 07:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth hephzibah View Post
I am 33 yrs old, i am graduate in b.com( regular),after completion of diploma in commercial computer practice (regular),and i have done m.com through school of distance education, i worked as Hr.assistant in a private company (6 months)before my marriage. i am christian (protestant) - OC. from ananthapur district, Andhra pradesh . am i eligible for any bank exams . other wise show me which stream is eligible for me.and tell me which type of exams shall i apply for job, most probably tell me govt. based exams
As per your age criteria, you are not eligible for Bank exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
8th October 2015, 09:26 PM
H Rimmy

You are not eligible for Banking exam because your age more than 30 years.

Age required for PO & Clerical exam in Banking Sector.
Age must between 21 to 30 years for PO exam.
Age must between 21 to 28 years for clerical exam.
I would like to suggest you would have to go in teaching line .You can become lecturer in private college after doing M.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?