6th August 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for for B.Com and B.Com hons? What are the subjects required in 12th

Hello, Sir/Mam
I want to know about the subject required in 12th for doing B.com/B.com horns in SOL from DU. According to my percentage i am eligilble for both B.com & B.com Horns but i have Music and Painting instead of Maths and Economics in 12th from CBSE Board. I am from general category and from out of Delhi ?
So can i eligible for this course?

15th July 2014, 03:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for for B.Com and B.Com hons? What are the subjects required in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, Sir/Mam
I want to know about the subject required in 12th for doing B.com/B.com horns in SOL from DU. According to my percentage i am eligilble for both B.com & B.com Horns but i have Music and Painting instead of Maths and Economics in 12th from CBSE Board. I am from general category and from out of Delhi ?
So can i eligible for this course?
Yes you are eligible for B.Com course after completing 12th standard. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for B.Com. But most of the colleges in India which give first preference to the candidate who completed 12th standard in commerce stream. So, you can get admission for B.Com coure through management quata.

Eligibility Criteria :-

-Aspirant must be complete 12th standard (or) equivalent Course in any discipline from recognized University.
-Aspirant must be score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in 12th standard.
-There is no Entrance Examination for B.com Course.
-Aspirant can get direct admission after 12th standard .

Best B.Com Colleges in India:-
  • Goswami Ganesh Dutta Sanatan Dharma College
  • Amity College of Commerce and Finance
  • Ajjappa Gadami Arts and Commerce College
  • Oasis Institute of Health Sciences and Research Centre
  • Shri Ram College of Commerce
  • Institute of Cost and Works Accountants
  • Symbiosis college
  • Narsee Monjee College
  • Madras Christian College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?