12th January 2012, 05:41 PM
amitjoshi21

Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I want to check i have done my B.C.A. From sikkim manipal university, i am eligible to do B.ed. From
I.P. University or not?

20th June 2012, 07:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitjoshi21 View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,

I want to check i have done my B.C.A. From sikkim manipal university, i am eligible to do B.ed. From
I.P. University or not?

Candidate seeking for Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program from the IP University, must have completed the bachelors degree program with a minimum of 50% aggregate mark from a recognized University. The duration of the program is one academic year. Admission to the program is based on Common Entrance Test conducted by the University.

Candidate also must have studied one of the following subjects:
  • English
  • Hindi
  • Sanskrit
  • Urdu
  • Mathematics
  • Social Science.

Candidates holding any of the following Degree are not eligible for the B.Ed program offered by the I P University:
  • B.Tech
  • M.Tech
  • B.Lib
  • M.Lib
  • B.A. [Vocational]
  • BJMC
  • MJMC
  • B.Pharma
  • BCA
  • MCA
  • BBA
  • MBA
  • PGDBM
  • BPT
  • MPT
  • BHMCT
  • MBBS
  • BHMS
  • B.Arch
  • LLB
  • LLM and any other technical degree.
Since, you hold a BCA Degree you are not eligible for the B.Ed program offered by the I P University.
28th June 2013, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?

can i do m.b.a from cu after completing b.b.a from smu?
28th June 2013, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

can i do m.b.a under cu after completing b.b.a from smu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?