15th May 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing M.A in English?

I am an M.A.in english.I have 43% in B.A & 44% in MA.Am I eligible for B.ed.Iam teaching in an english medium affiliated school since 2009.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TGT after completing B.A and B.Ed with english -- [New]
  2. Am I Eligible for SGT or SA? I've Completed B.Sc with biotech,microbiology,chemistry,bed biology, English and Telugu as 2nd Language.
  3. Am I eligible to do PhD in English after completion of MA English with 53% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  5. How to do B.Ed after doing BBA? Am I eligible for B.Ed or not?
  6. Date of TRB Exam? Required Qualification for this Exam?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in M.A English after scoring 64% marks in English and 55 in English discipline
  8. List of top universities offering MSc in Physics? What is the eligibility criteria? Job prospects in it?
  9. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  10. Can I do B.Ed after the completion of MA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I get a government in B.ed after scoring 63% in B.A English
  12. Which is the exam of sub inspector of Schools, West Bengal? What is the eligibility and syllabus?
  13. Can I do B.Ed in English after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  14. Am I eligible for M.Phil program in English from Mannu University after my MA in English with 49% marks?
  15. How may I clear B.Ed with elective English of 3 years in 1 year? What's the fee structure of such course?
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed post after scoring 43% marks in B.A?
  17. Am I eligible to attend NET exam in English after scoring 53% marks in M.A English? I have scored 55% in M.Phil English
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing M.A in English?
16th May 2013, 06:31 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing M.A in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an M.A.in english.I have 43% in B.A & 44% in MA.Am I eligible for B.ed.Iam teaching in an english medium affiliated school since 2009.
hi!
If you want to do B.Ed through regular then I am sorry to say that you are not eligible because you have to score minimum 50% marks in graduation/post-graduation.

If you want you can do B.Ed through distance education.

B.Ed through distance education

Andhra University School of Distance Education, Visakhapatnam

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning, Warangal

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

ALL THE BEST!
17th May 2013, 02:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The basic qualification for getting admission into B.Ed course is 50% marks in Graduation or Post Graduation.

You have less than 50% marks in both Graduation and Post Graduation means you are not eligible for the B.Ed entrance examination.

As you said you are teaching in a Private school. So if you have good teaching experience then you may be eligible for Distance Learning B.Ed course.

There are some Open Universities which don't have 50% criteria for admission into B.Ed course instead they ask for 2 years of teaching experience.In this cased you can get admission into B.Ed course which will be of 2 years duration.

Some of the open Universities are given below:

-Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

-Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) - Bachelor of Education (BEd)

-Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education, Bangalore, Karnataka

-Bharathiar University - School of Distance Education - Bachelor of Arts (BA) - Education

-Bharathidasan University - Center for Distance Education - Bachelor of Education (BEd)

-Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh

-Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

-Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi
17th May 2013, 05:57 PM
surya143prakashrao
Member+

You have to pursue BA English through distance learning,

if you want to pursue MA English.

If you want to do it for your interest, go for it.

Otherwise, I don't think it will be of any help to you after completing BE.

Best of luck...
5th September 2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I want to do B.ed but my marks in graduation is 49.55 .can I do B.ed after post graduation. How many marks are needed in post graduation to do B.ed
5th February 2017, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I am Bsc in maths physics and military science with 43% and MBA HR with 58% can I opt for Bed course in Uttar Pradesh at kanpur
9th December 2017, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I got 48 percentage in MA English am I eligible to do B Ed distance education please suggest me University around vishakhapatnam
25th August 2021, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in b.sc. bio- tech honours and post graduation in English. I wanted to do b.ed through arts stream ....am I eligible for it?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?