18th October 2011, 09:02 PM
sanju.acds

Am I eligible for B.Ed after graduating in BDS? What is the procedure for it?

i m a bds graduate bt i m interested in teaching field.i wanted to do b.ed.m i eligible.nd wat are the procedures??

21st November 2011, 06:01 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after graduating in BDS? What is the procedure for it?

hi,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.Ed exam after completing B.D.S.
You can do M.D.S after that you can become professor in any dental college.

good luck!
21st November 2011, 10:17 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after graduating in BDS? What is the procedure for it?

you can learn b.ed from regular college
it just that you have to clear the entrance examination of any one of the various universities
entrance examination consist of questions related to general awareness and on
subjects related to your graduation plus aptitude question.

Eligibility for apply in such examination is graduation with 50% marks.
than there is counselling.
than admission.
universities are
Delhi
Rajasthan
MP
Uttrakhand
AND
many more
24th November 2013, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for bds after graduating b.ed.i also completed msc microbiology.
31st August 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BDS I am interested in teaching in schools am I eligible for bed.if so what is the procedure. I am residing in Bangalore
31st August 2014, 12:32 PM
Seema hemant

I am a BDS graduate who is interested in teaching in schools. So want to do bed degree.am I eligible for it.I reside in Bangalore.pl let me know
31st August 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I have a bds degree.interested in teaching in schools.Am I eligible for bed course.I am residing in Bangalore. Please guide me
22nd December 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I am MDS but my husband is in a transferable job and cannot pursue my profession. Most suitable for me is teaching in schools. And now a days Bed is compulsory for teaching profession so am i eligible for Bed!!!
12th September 2019, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I eligible for BED after completion of BDS
5th September 2020, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b.ed after bds for teaching I schools, is IGNOU
b.ed degree valid for giving government exam
6th September 2020, 11:25 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after graduating in BDS? What is the procedure for it?

Am I eligible for B.Ed after graduating in BDS? What is the procedure for it?

Please note that you are not qualified for B. Ed test in the wake of finishing B.D.S. You can do M.D.S after that you can become teacher in any dental school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?