6th October 2015, 12:18 PM
pdave

Procedure for further studies in US or Singapore after completion of BDS from India?

What is the procedure and available options to study further in abroad once you complete BDS from India ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  2. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  3. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore?
  4. Will it be possible to continue my BDS studies in UK after completion of 2 years in India?
  5. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  6. Procedure to study BDS in Singapore for 11th student?
  7. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  8. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  9. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  10. How to join MDS in Singapore or Newzealand after BDS in India? What would be the fee structure?
  11. Is it possible to resume my studies in abroad after completion of 2 years BDS?
  12. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  13. Is it possible to continue my studies in UK after completion of BDS course 2 years in India?
  14. Scope of MDS or other PG Diploma courses in Malaysia and Singapore after doing BDS in India?
  15. Procedure to pursue BDS after completion of Dental Hygine studies?
  16. Further studies in Singapore or MAlaysia or Dubai after practicing for one and half years in India?
  17. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details to pursue BDS course from Singapore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?