10th October 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for B.Ed after passing B.Pharm? What is the fee structure for correspondence

sir ,B.pharm graduate is eligible for b.ed or not, give me fee details for correspondence 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for B.Ed after passing B.Pharm? What is the fee structure for correspondence
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  3. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  4. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  5. Which are the correspondence B.Ed course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?
  10. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  11. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  12. Names of the colleges providing MD by correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  13. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  14. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  15. Can I do BSc IT(Correspondence)? Is it beneficial to do after passing 12th and while pursuing C.A?
  16. How to join B.Pharm after passing 12th?
  17. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  18. How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?
23rd August 2015, 05:45 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for B.Ed after passing B.Pharm? What is the fee structure for correspondence

Yes, you can appear for the entrance test conducted by the several universities for the Bachelor of Education and but for that you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria for that:

1. Minimum of bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university is required to apply for the exam.

2. Candidate must have at least 50% marks in graduation to apply for the entrance test.

3. There is no upper age limit for the Bachelor of education.

So if you have 50% marks in bachelor of pharmacy, you can apply for the B.Ed.

The fee structure varies from institute to institute. You can visit the official website of the university for fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?