1st October 2011, 07:21 PM
neha nezam

Am I eligible for B.Ed in any colleges after doing graduation in Microbiology with 45%?

i have done graduation in microbiology with 45% marks am i eligible for b.ed in any colleges

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completing the Graduation in Microbiology?
  2. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  3. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed in any colleges after doing graduation in Microbiology with 45%?
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 48% in graduation(B.Com)?
  6. Am I Eligible for SGT or SA? I've Completed B.Sc with biotech,microbiology,chemistry,bed biology, English and Telugu as 2nd Language.
  7. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for graduation in Microbiology with 45% marks?
  9. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
  10. Am I eligible to study Microbiology after completing B.Sc(Botany)?
  11. Am I eligible to do MSc in Microbiology after completing my graduation in Zoology(Hons)? List of universities which conduct MSc in Microbiology?
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  13. M.S in microbiology in US after B.Pharm?
  14. Am I eligible for JL in Vocation courses? List of the colleges? I have completed BSc and MSc Microbiology
  15. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  16. List colleges for studying Applied Microbiology in Delhi?
  17. Am I eligible to write TRB exam after completing BSc, B.Ed microbiology
  18. Eligibility requirement for drug inspector exam? Am I eligible after post graduation in Microbiology? -- [New]
7th November 2011, 01:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed in any colleges after doing graduation in Microbiology with 45%?

The very basic qualification for the B.Ed course is a graduation degree in any stream or subject area. The age should be at least 21 years. You should also score 50% of marks in the graduation level. You will be selected on the basis of your performance in the entrance exam. Hence you are not eligible for the B.Ed course since, you have only scored 45% of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?