1st October 2011, 07:17 PM
neha nezam

Am I eligible for graduation in Microbiology with 45% marks?

i have done graduation in microbiology with 45% marks am i eligible for b.ed in any colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the institutes to do Integrated MSc course in microbiology or MSc in microbiology? What is the syllabus and minimum marks required in graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for graduation in Microbiology with 45% marks?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed in any colleges after doing graduation in Microbiology with 45%?
  4. Am I eligible to study Microbiology after completing B.Sc(Botany)?
  5. What to do after completing the Graduation in Microbiology?
  6. Am I eligible to do MSc in Microbiology after completing my graduation in Zoology(Hons)? List of universities which conduct MSc in Microbiology?
  7. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  8. M.S in microbiology in US after B.Pharm?
  9. Am I eligible for IGNOU after scoring 49.92%?
  10. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  12. Eligibility requirement for drug inspector exam? Am I eligible after post graduation in Microbiology?
  13. Can I do b.ed from private college if I have 49% marks in Graduation?
  14. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?
  16. What to do after Microbiology (honors) 3-year Graduation Course? I have scored good in Part-I and Part-II but not in Part-III paper
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Zoology being a Microbiology student? -- [New]
  18. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
9th December 2011, 03:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for graduation in Microbiology with 45% marks?

Hello Friend,
You have not mentioned the name of institution in which you are seeking admission. Eligibility criteria varies but you are eligible for admission for B.Ed at several institution as per educational qualification. In order to take admission you have to appear for entrance exam and you should be a on job as a teacher for a minimum period of 2 years.

regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?