8th June 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Tech after scoring 41.6% in PCM and 84 marks in JEE paper I

In 12th sci maharashtra state board i got 41.6% in pcm and 84 marks in jee paper1,so plz tell me may i get admission in b.tech

6th July 2015, 05:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech after scoring 41.6% in PCM and 84 marks in JEE paper I

B.tech stands for Bachelor of technology and it is four year bachelor degree course for getting a designation of an engineer.

The minimum educational qualification for the same course from a recognized university is a senior secondary degree from a recognized board with PCM as main subjects and having at least 50% marks in it.

It is not possible for you to pursue B.tech course from a recognized university having scored only 41.6% in PCM in your 12th board examination. Yes your marks in JEE Mains is considerably good but it is taken in the context at the time of admission if you satisfy the above educational qualification.

Yes you can get admission in the same course in few deemed universities but this will not be a good option as the degree has its recognisation in very few fields as well as these college does not have reasonable placements.

So if you are keen to get in the same course then you must reappear in your 12th with more determination and efforts so that you could manage to get your goal otherwise look for other options to avoid one year loss in your academics.
25th July 2021, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech after scoring 41.6% in PCM and 84 marks in JEE paper I

I got 57 percentage in class 12 . 58 %in PCM can I give jee main?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?