7th October 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Tech Mechanical after completing intermediate in Computer Science?

i have completed my intermediate with computer science.Am i eligible forB-Tech mechanical.

7th October 2011, 06:36 PM
convertor

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech Mechanical after completing intermediate in Computer Science?

hello friend,

yes you are eligible to do b.tech mechanical after completing 12th or intermediate in computer science

the main subjects in 12th are maths,chemistry and physics are compulsory

you write also aieee entrance exam for b.tech admission

prepare well

all the best
9th March 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech Mechanical after completing intermediate in Computer Science?

can i get admission in bio medical engineering after completion of intermediate computer science with bridge course exam passed
30th May 2012, 07:43 PM
kaveribiswas

yes you are eligible to do b.tech mechanical after completing 12th or intermediate in computer science

30th May 2012, 10:39 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

hello friend,

all the best
31st May 2012, 12:23 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech Mechanical after completing intermediate in Computer Science?

HEllo friend.........

you write also AIEEE entrance exam for b.tech admission

Best Of Luck

Thank You!!!!!!!
31st May 2012, 01:10 AM
VIVEK2525

hi friend,

thanks
31st May 2012, 03:51 AM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

Hello friend,
I think you have done your intermediate with Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Informatic practices as main subjects, any how you can opt for Mechanical engineering as for pursuing engineering the subjects as only Maths, physics and Chemistry. So no need to worry about the intermediate and you can continue with your interest i.e., Mechanical engineering as your bachelor's degree.

All the best
31st May 2012, 03:14 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

hello friend,

no need to worry.obviously you are eligible to do b.tech mechanical after completing 12th or intermediate in computer science

but the main subjects in 12th are maths,chemistry and physics are compulsory

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?