30th August 2012, 11:05 AM
hphero

Which course has the best scope in engineering? I am a student of Intermediate computer Science(ICS)

Asslam-o-Alikum:-
sir i want be best scope of engineering.
who is best scope.
1) software engineering
2) BS computer Science
3) Mechanical engineering
plz give answer. i am student of intermediate Computer Science (I.C.S)

6th May 2013, 10:37 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course has the best scope in engineering? I am a student of Intermediate computer Science(ICS)

Dear Friend,
First thing you must that scope is just your hard working and dedications towards the field,The best you will do the better chance to join the best companies.

Regarding best in the Software engineering,BS computer Science and Mechanical engineering,So I have mentioned all the detail below:-

Software Engineering Courses:-
One of the best and Simple field and have lots of applications including from government to private industries if done with interest.

BS computer Science:-
Similar as that of Software but not same as of them,Its may have same studies but the opportunity to recruit them comes after the student from Engineering Field.
But,It also have lots of applications in further,Since as it is belonging to the field of Computers.

Mechanical Engineering:-
Lots of Student want to become a owner of any biggest cars companies and want to develop there own cars so almost about 50% chose the Mechanical Engineering Courses.Due to which there are always problem in Seats of Colleges.Easy but have lots of Hard working as it looks easy but after entering the field you will be shocked to know that how hard working you have to do.

Try to opt the field which you like the most even if it is Mechanical Since,As You know that the things or the subjects which we feel interested is always easy for us and we can score good in that subjects,So,Even if you are interested in Mechanical you can perform well.

And,Note that try to chose the field by your interest in the subjects beside running towards the money as it will effect you lot in future.
2nd June 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course has the best scope in engineering? I am a student of Intermediate computer Science(ICS)

I want to know whether electronic's n communications has good scope n how r their subjects????? Plz tell me!!!
9th September 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Wat is the scope for ise branch in next 4years?
9th September 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Wat is the scope for information science engg in next 4years?
9th September 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Scope for ise branch if engg in next 4years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?