3rd May 2011, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I change the university from UPTU to UP university in IInd year? I am doing B.Tech in ECE stream

I am doing B.tech in ECE stream Modi Nagar Institute of Technology, Modi Nagar affiliated to UPTU, Can I change the University from UPTU to IP University in IInd Year. Also is it possible to change the college under the same university(UPTU)

Related Questions:
  1. Change university & direct admission in B.Tech IInd year in some other college?
  2. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year? -- [New]
  3. Can I change from UPTU university to Deemed university in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  4. Is it possible to change the university under credit transfer in India?
  5. How can I apply for Internship in IIT being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student from UPTU college?
  6. How can I do Bank PO after doing BITM IInd year from Utkal University
  7. How to get admission in 2nd year in any state university like IP? I am a 1st year B.Tech UPTU student
  8. Is it possible to change college in first year? Procedure to change the college?
  9. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  10. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  11. Is it possible to migrate from one University to other?
  12. Can I change my stream from CSE to ECE?
  13. Is it possible to change the college in 2nd year on the basis of my marks in the same stream?
  14. Can I change my branch from ECE to Mechanical under fee waiver scheme of UPTU?
  15. Lateral entry admission in B.Tech in Delhi technical University -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What's should I do after completing B.A? I'm in B.A 3rd year from S.K. University(Open university)
  17. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  18. How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?
29th February 2012, 08:22 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Can I change the university from UPTU to UP university in IInd year? I am doing B.Tech in ECE stream

yes you can change your college . for this you have need to take migration.Apply for migration certificate to go in other University..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?