19th July 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt between M.Sc. Biomedical Research and M.Sc. Biochemistry having interest to work in Drug based company?

i have done my bsc in biochemistry from delhi univerity and in future would like to work in a drug based company.like ranbaxy.for my future course should i opt for msc biomedical research or msc biochemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  2. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  3. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  4. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  5. How to become a drug inspector after doing MSc Biochemistry?
  6. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  7. Is there any scope in Biomedical Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  9. Am I eligible to do Msc Biochemistry without giving the entrance exam? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry?
  11. List of books to refer for M.Sc entrance exam preparation?
  12. How to become a drug inspector after MSc Biochemistry? What is the eligibility for the job?
  13. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  14. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  15. Jobs after MSc in Biochemistry?
  16. List of colleges in Kerala for post graduation in Biochemistry MSc Biochemistry?
  17. Which are the best institutes for clinical research in India? I have done MSc biochemistry
  18. Institutes offering summer research fellowship? I am pursuing MSc Biochemistry
10th October 2015, 12:41 AM
JSD.

Default Re: Which course should I opt between M.Sc. Biomedical Research and M.Sc. Biochemistry having interest to work in Drug based company?

It is good that you are interested to go in the drug line.Going for the drug line there is no use of degree in the science stream. Basically BSc is bachelor in science and biochemistry/biomedical are the streams of the BSc course.

For the drug line you have to go for the pharma courses. One can do the pharma courses as Diploma course, bachelor degree course, master degree course.
10th October 2015, 08:53 AM
maakaladla

Default Re: Which course should I opt between M.Sc. Biomedical Research and M.Sc. Biochemistry having interest to work in Drug based company?

M.SC and B.Sc biomedical are the stream of science not a Drug line.

If you are intrested in Drug line then please choose Pharmacy line.

Eligibility:
12th with atleast 60% marks.
Age less then 20 years.

You can get admission into D.Pharmacy,B.Pharmacy,M.Pharmacy etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?