23rd April 2016, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get study visa to Canada after completion of IELTS with 5.5 band?

Hello,

I completed my 2in last year i get 52 percentage in commerce stream and also i achieved 6.0 band in IELTS not less than 5.5 with these studies can i get Canada visa? Who can provide me the details on this? Can you please help me with the complete information?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  2. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  3. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  4. Am I eligible for permanent student visa in Canada?
  5. Will I get permanent or student visa with 5.5 IELTS score?
  6. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Possibility of getting study Visa for Canada after B.Tech Electronics and communication with 64% marks, 5.5 bands in IELTS and 1 year experience in telecom field?
  8. Chances of getting study VISA for Canada after writing IELTS?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Canada study visa if I have overall band 5.5?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for doing post graduation diploma in Canada after completion of IELTS exam with overall 6 band?
  11. With IELTS 5.5 band will I get Visa for USA?
  12. Am i eligible for higher studies in Canada with 6 band score?
  13. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  14. Band scores required in each module of IELTS to study in Canada for B.Com graduate?
  15. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  17. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Can I apply to study Visa in Canada after 10th in CBSE without IELTS?
23rd April 2016, 02:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get study visa to Canada after completion of IELTS with 5.5 band?

We cannot exactly say you that whether you can get study visa or not for pursuing your higher studies in Canada because, the Visa approval or rejection depends upon your performance in the Visa Interview. If the Visa Interviewer satisfies with your answers to his questions and if you answer perfectly without any hesistation or fear, your Visa will be approved else, your visa will be rejected. Since, you have secured low score in IELTS examination, I suggest you to reappear in IELTS examination and then apply for Study Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?