2nd July 2016, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I take study visa after 12th from NIOS and having overall 6.5 bands in Ielts?

Hello sir, I have just completed Ielts with overall 6.5 bands. I got 6.5 each in Listening, Speaking, Reading and 6.0 in writing. I approached many agents for applying study visa to Canada but everyone told me that 12th from NIOS is not valid for taking study visa for Canada?

Related Questions:
  1. Is NIOS acceptable to study visa in Canada? What is the minimum criteria for this?
  2. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  4. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  7. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  10. With just 7 bands in IELTS and 55 percent in 12th can I get Canada study Visa? -- [New]
  11. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  13. Whether having 5.5 Bands in Speaking of IELTS is a barrier to get Student Visa if secured Offer Letter for an Australian University?
  14. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  16. Can I get Student Visa only through IELTS Bands?
  17. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which colleges of Canada, can we can get admission after passing 12th with NIOS?
14th July 2016, 09:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take study visa after 12th from NIOS and having overall 6.5 bands in Ielts?

No, you can't get study visa after 12th from NIOS even if you overall 6.5 bands in IELTS examination.

Most of the Abroad Universities does not offer admission to NIOS students as it is a Open-School education.

You can get Study Visa only if you have completed 12th standard from a state or central government recognised board.
1st December 2020, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take study visa after 12th from NIOS and having overall 6.5 bands in Ielts?

Nios board is not vallid for Canada students Visa
19th May 2022, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

NIOS exam valid in Canada university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?