2nd June 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting study Visa for Canada after B.Tech Electronics and communication with 64% marks, 5.5 bands in IELTS and 1 year experience in telecom field?

i have complited my b.tech electronics and communication with 64.16% and i have scored 5.5 band in IELTS and i have 1 year experiance in telecom field i want to go to canada for further study will canadian embassy give me visa?

Related Questions:
  1. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  4. Eligibility to apply for study visa of Canada after completing IELTS with 6 bands and non Medical with 55% marks?
  5. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  6. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  7. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  9. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  12. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  14. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  15. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  16. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  17. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  18. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
2nd June 2015, 12:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting study Visa for Canada after B.Tech Electronics and communication with 64% marks, 5.5 bands in IELTS and 1 year experience in telecom field?

To get MS admission in universities of Canada, you should have minimum 6 bands score in IELTS exam. So, try to reappear for IELTS exam to improve IELTS score and to easily get admission in a good university. If you have admission letter from any university of Canada, then you can apply for Canada Student VISA. The chances of getting Student VISA depends upon your communication with the VISA officer. So, try to give clear and exact answers for each question of VISA officer, then you will have good chances to get Canada Student VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?