19th July 2011, 11:08 PM
uniovers

Am I eligible for CBI posts if i have scored 47% in 10th CBSE board?

respected sir
i samraj phrudhvi of age 20 doing my b-tech final year
sir i had a percentage of 47% in 10th CBSE board and a percentage of 71% in inter mediate,am i eligible for the CBI posts.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate having secured 80% in 10th from CBSE Board?
  2. Qualification required for selection in CBI or CID?
  3. Am I eligible for B.tech College Campus Placement if I have scored 8 CGPA in 10th from CBSE board? -- [New]
  4. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  5. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have completed 10th with 9.8 CGPA from CBSE board?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  7. Eligibility for appearing in Xth CBSE exams of 2015?
  8. Minimum age for appearing in 10th class CBSE?
  9. What is the age limit for CBSE Schools? Is my son eligible for IV CBSE or not?
  10. Am I eligible to do diploma course after passing 10th with 78% form CBSE board
  11. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 7.11 CGPA IN 10th standard?
  13. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  14. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for 10th CBSE Board exam if discontinued studies after 8th?
  16. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  17. Detailed information about the scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  18. Eligibility to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam for a candidate in between 14 to 15 years of age?
21st July 2011, 02:06 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for CBI posts if i have scored 47% in 10th CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniovers View Post
respected sir
i samraj phrudhvi of age 20 doing my b-tech final year
sir i had a percentage of 47% in 10th CBSE board and a percentage of 71% in inter mediate,am i eligible for the CBI posts.
Dear Friend,
You are quite eligible for the CBI.The examination for the CBI is conducted by SSC.A candidate who wants to give the examination should be a graduate from a recognized university and has age between 21-27 years.The percentage of marks are not considered in the examination.So don't take any tension and apply for the examination after completing B.Tech.

Best Wishes...
4th August 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for CBI posts if i have scored 47% in 10th CBSE board?

sir,i m doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and now,i m a final year student.can i apply for C.B.I.?For this ,where can i get the complete information?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?