4th March 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?

I am studying in class 9th in a state board school. After clearing my 9th , can I get admission in class 10th in a CBSE board school? Can you please guide me with the procedure which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  2. Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?
  3. Can i directly do 10th after passing 8th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  5. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  6. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  7. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  8. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission in Kerala state board school after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board?
  10. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  11. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  12. Which board is suitable in Gujarat after 9th class from Maharashtra? Eligibility to take admission in CBSE board in 10th standard in Gajarat?
  13. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board?
  15. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  16. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  17. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  18. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
5th March 2016, 12:30 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?

No, this is not possible to change board after 9th. In 9th you will have to go through registration that is why you can not change school or board.
5th March 2016, 11:02 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?

After clearing 9th with state board you are not eligible to get admission in CBSE board in class 10th. The reason behind this is that in class 9th every candidate have to go through registration. Registration is done for both 9th and 10th. That is why you have to complete your study from state board only not from CBSE board.
29th August 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I have passed class 10th through CBSE school based exam.can i migrate to Bihar board?
31st August 2016, 09:34 PM
ashishkumarcs
Junior Member+

No, this is not allowed get admission in the 10th CBSE board after completion 9th from any other board.

Generally, in class 9th most of boards register students for class 10th examination. This mean that you have already registered with an another board and for such case transfer is not allowed
Also CBSE affiliated schools only accept admission in 8th or 9th no any school accept admission in class 10th.

Hence you are not eligible to get admission in class 10th if you have completed 9th from an another board. You should continue with the board you are registered with.
19th June 2021, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Is class 9 marks are added or shown in class 10 marksheet?
11th September 2021, 02:44 AM
Minal F

No, you will be not able to do 10th with CBSE. Better to go with your same board and then try to get good percent in your class 10th exam. Once you have good marks then it will help you lot for getting admission in good schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?