25th May 2016, 11:57 PM
Rakesh96 panday

Am I eligible to complete after failing in 12th CBSE?

M failer studend in 12th CBSE from patracharya school(open school) principal said I can't repeat 12th CBSE from same school plxx tell me can I complete my 12th class directly from CBSE as a correspondence student or will I have to join any school?

26th May 2016, 02:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to complete after failing in 12th CBSE?

Having failed in your Class 12th from CBSE board it is true that you are not eligible for continuing your academics from the same school in which you have studied.

But in order to pass your Class 12th, you are allowed to reappear in the board examinations of next year as private candidate in which you will get information directly from board as there will be no intermediate like school or college between you and your board. But you can get assistance from your school for the whole procedure.

You can also continue your schooling with your current school if the management allows you.

For more details about the procedure followed to appear in the board examination as a private candidate you can contact board officials through the contact details provided on the official link of CBSE i,e; www.cbse.nic.in.
26th May 2016, 04:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to complete after failing in 12th CBSE?

Yes you can appear in 12th examination again. You can also give exam from same school. You can also appear from other boards also. You can choose CBSE, ICSE, BSEB, or any state board. There is no any restriction to appear from same school second time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?