29th June 2022, 08:35 PM
Lavanya nani

Am I eligible for constable exam having backlogs in diploma?

Am I eligible for ts police constable exam having backlogs in diploma???

30th June 2022, 06:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for constable exam having backlogs in diploma?

If the required minimum educational qualification to appear for recruitment examination is diploma or equivalent then you are not eligible for the final selection with backlogs in the diploma course.

If the required minimum eligibility to appear for examination is std 10th then you are eligible to apply for the examination and after qualifying in all stages eligible for the final selection.
1st July 2022, 11:02 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for constable exam having backlogs in diploma?

Sorry but you are not eligible for constable exam as you have backlogs in diploma course. The minimum eligibility for constable exam in any state of India is the applicant must have passed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. Diploma course is considered equivalent to 12th standard in some states of India. If you have backlogs then you are not fulfilling their minimum eligibility criteria. Some of the states of India does not consider diploma course equivalent to 12th standard until you have passed two additional language subjects. So you should read the notification properly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?