20th July 2011, 06:55 PM
rahul gate1

Am I eligible for the course provided by CDAC after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication with 58%?

i have completed BE in electronics and telecommunication with 58% agreegade.
Am i eligible for courses which are provided by cdac.
Please tell me related courses and future of that courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  2. What are the career opportunities after completing BSc Computers? What are the courses provided by CDAC for BSc students?
  3. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  5. Does CDAC provide certification in Software Testing and Automation? List of Institutes offering this certification program?
  6. Information about CDAC? how to prepare and how will be the tests organised?
  7. CDAC's FPGDST exam dates and EXTC branch usefulness
  8. Can I do Law degree after completing 3 years engineering(electronics and telecommunication)?
  9. Eligibility for CDAC after B.E (Electronics and Instrumentation)?
  10. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for CET lateral entry exam after completing diploma in Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
  12. Is there a chance of getting a job after completing training in CDAC? Is there any reservation for girls?
  13. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  14. Can I be eligible for CDAC entrance exam after passing B.E Electronics with 58%? When is the exam conducted?
  15. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  16. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  17. Eligibility for CDAC 2015 for BE graduate?
  18. How to do MBA in construction after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering
7th November 2011, 01:22 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the course provided by CDAC after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication with 58%?

dear friend,

yes, you are eligible for CDAC after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication with 58%..
so if you want to do it then just go for it.
good luck.
3rd May 2013, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the course provided by CDAC after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication with 58%?

please tell me about cdac form
12th June 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

courses offered in cdac for E &Tc
1st May 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

i am be electronics &telecommunication pl advise write branch in cdac course
27th July 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I dont no any thing about cdac for what purpose we have to give cdac exam after BE in electronics and telecommunication how to apply for the exam and when is the exam for cdac and what are the study materials
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?