19th June 2011, 10:21 PM
itrao

Am I eligible for distance B.Ed course after completing B.Com degree with 44%?

I completed my B.COM degree only with 44% marks,am i eligible for distance B.ED.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for B.Ed course after completing BCom
  2. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing MBA in International Business
  3. Am I eligible for distance B.Ed course after completing B.Com degree with 44%?
  4. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  5. Is a Candidate Eligible for Group 2 Exam after completing degree in Distance Education?
  6. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to study B.Ed course after completing BES degree?
  8. Am I eligible for MBA after doing degree in distance mode?
  9. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  10. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode?
  11. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  13. How to do MBA after passing B.Com degree?
  14. Which are the good colleges of B.Ed in India? When are the entrance exams for it? Is it good to do B.Ed after B.Com?
  15. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  16. Am I eligible to get Government jobs after completing BCA(H) from Distance Education? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for MCA course in Government Universities after completing BSc IT degree from PTU in Distance Mode with Mathematics in 12th scheme?
  18. Am I eligible for joining Indian Army after completing my graduation through distance education?
20th June 2011, 02:16 AM
sourindra

Default Re: Am I eligible for distance B.Ed course after completing B.Com degree with 44%?

I think you are not eligible for B.Ed course. You need minimum 50% marks.
20th June 2011, 08:00 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for distance B.Ed course after completing B.Com degree with 44%?

hi dear
youare not eligible for B.ED
because for this:--

candidate must secure 50% in graduation
age- starts from 25 to 47

so you are not eligible according to your graduation percentage
20th June 2011, 12:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

For most universities the minimum percentage required in 45%. So you may not be eligible for this course. You need to check the eligibility criteria for the university where you plan to take the course. It will be better if you pursue a master degree first. Make sure you have above 55% so that you can take the NET exam for lectureship.
20th June 2011, 11:01 PM
sagarlaha1
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrao View Post
I completed my B.COM degree only with 44% marks,am i eligible for distance B.ED.
Sorry ,but you will not get a chance to do your B.Ed by distance education right now,if you are not a teacher recruited earlier NCTE ammendment regulation 3 august 2010.
21st July 2011, 02:12 PM
GARIMA ROY

IS B.ed course at IGNOU approved by AICTE?
18th September 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for regular B.Ed course after completing B.Com(C.A) degree with 70%?
28th November 2011, 01:35 PM
rudramishra

the minimum percentage required in 45%. So you may not be eligible for this course. You need to check the eligibility criteria for the university where you plan to take the course. It will be better if you pursue a master degree first. Make sure you have above 55% so that you can take the NET exam for lectureship.
28th November 2011, 07:49 PM
mahi 16

you are not eligible for b.ed.
but if you want to join teaching profession
than you can do so after doing
NTT(nursery teacher traning)
PTT(primary teacher trainig)
which many good institution offers
vidya bhavan
etc
12th December 2011, 08:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrao View Post
Dear friend,

Yes, You are eligible for Distance B.Ed course so you can apply for those colleges.

Colleges and universities offering B.Ed through distance education:-

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education

Bharathiar University - School of Distance Education

Bharathidasan University - Center for Distance Education

Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

Thanks
14th February 2012, 11:59 AM
swati_forum

hi dear

14th February 2012, 12:05 PM
swati_forum

hi dear

14th June 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I am eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com.,(ca) with 70% In irregular?
7th December 2020, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I am complete my B.com with 48% can I apply for b.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?