12th November 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for joining Indian Army after completing my graduation through distance education?

can i joining army after completing my distance degree= B.A Criminology and police administration

22nd February 2012, 01:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for joining Indian Army after completing my graduation through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i joining army after completing my distance degree= B.A Criminology and police administration
If you have pursued B.A Criminology and Police Administration from a recognized university, you are definitely eligible to apply for Indian Army, provided you are within the age limit of 19-24 years.

In order to join Indian Army, you will have to write Combined Defense Service Exam. This examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for recruitment of Officers into the defense forces of India.

The examination is conducted twice a year and the notification for the same is published on the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
9th August 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for joining Indian Army after completing my graduation through distance education?

i also completed my graduation through distance education ba english can i join indian army ?
18th July 2019, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Am i elegible to join indian army after completing the graduation from distance learning bsc course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?