23rd June 2011, 08:58 AM
Shunai

Can I write GATE exam after completion of my MCA degree from ICFAI University,Tripura?

Can I give GATE exam after completing MCA form ICFAI University,Tripura as it's a UGC rechognised University.
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Is an MCA student eligible for GATE exam?
  2. What is the future of CFA from ICFAI, Tripura? Is this university registered for CFA in India?
  3. Can I do MCA from Jorhat Engineering College after doing BCA from Tripura University?
  4. Should I discontinue MBA from ICFAI if getting admission in PGDM?
  5. How may I get question papers of ICFAI tripura? I'm appearing for ICFAI MBA exams in Finance
  6. ICFAI Hyderabad's CFA program? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I get previous 10 year question papers for ICFAI, Tripura Group B exam?
  8. What is the process of doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course?
  9. How may I get the previous years MBA(IT & Systems) exam papers of group G & H for ICFAI, Tripura?
  10. Previous semester question papers of ICFAI Tripura? How can I crack the exam?
  11. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University, Tripura being an employee?
  14. Am I eligible to write GATE and CAT entrance exam for master degree after completing my B.Tech from deemed university?
  15. Can I study PhD in Punjab University if completed Master's in Hospital Administration from ICFAI after BDS?
  16. Am I eligible for Rajasthan state Civil/government job after completing graduation in BBA from ICFAI, Tripura?
  17. Is the institute affiliated to ICFAI university Dehradun? Market value of the institute and university?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA course? -- [New]
16th September 2014, 08:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write GATE exam after completion of my MCA degree from ICFAI University,Tripura?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunai View Post
Can I give GATE exam after completing MCA form ICFAI University,Tripura as it's a UGC rechognised University.
please reply on my email..
You have completed MCA degree from ICFAI University, Tripura so you are eligible for GATE exam because your degree is approved by UGC.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE Exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
31st August 2016, 05:33 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Can I write GATE exam after completion of my MCA degree from ICFAI University,Tripura?

GATE is a very open exam and so the restrictions on a particular person willing to appear for the said exam are very less.
You must be a minimum of 18 years old which you definitely are.
You must have a Bachelors degree at least in Engineering or Architecture and sometimes even other science courses which you have done.
The university or the institute from which you graduate must be approved by the UGC (University Grant Committee) which is also true in your case.
Thus you are eligible to give the GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?