13th July 2010, 09:50 PM
Srinu.taidala

Possible to do post graduation in engineering through correspondence after getting selected in civil services?

Dear sir,
Is it possible to do post graduation in engineering at home,if a student get a good rank in gate after settled in civil services? (or) Is it compulsory to attend the classes?

Related Questions:
  1. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  2. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  3. How to become Sub-Inspector of Police in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Civil Services being a Bachelor of Hotel Management correspondence student?
  5. When should I join raw agencies and which course should I take after 12th standard?
  6. Can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. How to become an ACP officer? I have passed 10th with 53%
  8. Which subjects can I prepare for Civil services after completion of Post Graduation being a candidate of Home Science?
  9. Courses to study in Graduation for pursuing Civil Services exam? Job opportunities after failing to achieve in Civil Services?
  10. Can I be a part of RAW after doing Hotel Management?
  11. Which option is suits on me MBA(IT+HR) or M.Sc IT through correspondence? I have done diploma in software engineering from NIIT and graduation in B.Sc IT through correspondence
  12. Can I join civil services after graduation? Scope for girl candidate in civil services?
  13. How to take prelims and mains after doing BBA? I have done 12th in Arts
  14. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  15. Can I do graduation/PG through correspondence course in Architecture?
  16. What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th? -- [New]
  17. Can final year B.Tech student apply for IPS?
  18. What field we need to apply for in Graduation to take up Civil Services job?
14th July 2010, 12:47 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possible to do post graduation in engineering through correspondence after getting selected in civil services?

hai
It is possible.Tghe colleges for you are:
Amity school of distance learning
ICFAI university
IGNOU
Jmia hamhard university
IIT
Rohilkhand university
Pondicherry university
Rajiv gandhi technical university
14th July 2010, 07:53 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possible to do post graduation in engineering through correspondence after getting selected in civil services?

Hello friend,

There are a number of good institutes which offer correspondence post graduation course in engineering.

While doing civil services, in parallel you can join PG program through correspondence course.

But, my friend ,as everything has an advantage and disadvantage associated with it, the correspondence learning course is not of high regard as the regular courses, where one has to do classes on regular basis.

As you have already settled in civil services, there is no need to worry.

Good luck!
18th July 2010, 04:00 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii yeah off course you can do it through correspondence but you may not have excellent knowledge about the course u choose because its correspondence ... yeah you wil be having some 3 days class in a week itseems.... you can try for amity university
31st July 2010, 12:06 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

it is possible but you have to attend the tests compulsory and not the classes,there are many universities some of them are highlighted by the forum members,you can also add IGNOU,Hyderabad
31st July 2010, 02:50 PM
trupti_9227

hello,
It is possible.The colleges for you are:
ICFAI university
IGNOU
Jmia hamhard university
IIT
Rohilkhand university
Pondicherry university
31st July 2010, 03:34 PM
kalyan333

Arrow Re: Possible to do post graduation in engineering through correspondence after getting selected in civil services?

Definately it is possible.
there are number of colleges.
this is the best option.
31st July 2010, 03:36 PM
sathsish

Smile Re: Possible to do post graduation in engineering through correspondence after getting selected in civil services?

hello friend,
yes,
It is possible.The colleges for you are:
ICFAI university
IGNOU
Jmia hamhard university
IIT
Rohilkhand university
Pondicherry university

all the very best..@@
1st August 2010, 12:10 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

gate is good you do M TECH ..(4 semester)
IN M TECH you attend 2 semester theory classes so attain ding classes are essential
...there after last 1 year you are doing some projects so attain ding classes are not essential there
so you enjoy your last year with job search
good luck
8th August 2010, 06:16 PM
prathamesh22

hi
yes it is possible
you can do at this college
IGNOU
Jmia hamhard university
IIT
Rohilkhand university etc
10th April 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

what i can do after 12th in pcm
10th June 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the way to come out if one is selected in a bank job and he wants to join, yet he wants to complete his MCA course also as there is one more year left to complete it! Please, kindly advise if there is any provision or way to postpone the joining time for around one year in such a case?
12th October 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do correspondence course in aviation after completing B.E(Civil)
15th October 2011, 03:53 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

hi
yes it is possible
you can do at this college
IGNOU
Jmia hamhard university
IIT
Rohilkhand university etc
31st January 2012, 09:50 PM
swati_forum

hai
It is possible.Tghe colleges for you are:
ICFAI university
IGNOU
Jmia hamhard university
IIT
Rohilkhand university
Pondicherry university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?