24th July 2014, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

What could i do to get Iskoarship in Punjab University after doing FAC in premedical?

What could i do for geting of iskolarship in punjab university after don my FAc in premadical

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  2. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  3. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  4. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  5. Is it Possible to do MBBS after BSc Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for GND university Punjab?
  8. Should I switch from Sikkim Manipal University to Punjab University?
  9. Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?
  10. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  11. Which colleges come under LEET? Is PEC University and Punjab University a part of this?
  12. Top 10 engineering colleges for lateral entry admissions after Diploma
  13. Universities offering MTech/MS? and colleges affiliated to these universities?
  14. Syllabus for Office Trainee Exam of HPCL? Important subjects for Mechanical Engineering candidates?
  15. Which are the different competitive exams after passing 12th standard?
  16. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  17. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  18. Should I do M.A in economics from Punjab University Chandigarh or MSc Hons in economics from GNDU, Amritsar Punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?