31st May 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Sc nursing with 50% marks in 12th?

I have completed 12th with 50% in commerce can i do bsc nursing? please help me in taking decision that what can i do? Will it be good to do nursing? Am I eligible to do B.Sc nursing with 50% marks in 12th? Please provide me the information on minimum qualification which is required!

31st May 2015, 10:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Sc nursing with 50% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 12th with 50% in commerce can i do bsc nursing? please help me in taking decision that what can i do? Will it be good to do nursing? Am I eligible to do B.Sc nursing with 50% marks in 12th? Please provide me the information on minimum qualification which is required!
You have completed 12th standard with commerce with 50% marks so you are not eligible B.Sc in Nursing.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 70% marks from a recognized board are eligible for B.Sc in Nursing.

Your age should be above 17 years.

31st May 2015, 04:29 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No,you are not eligible to do B.Sc nursing because you haven't passed 12th with Biology, Physics and Chemistry .

B.Sc nursing course provide basic knowledge about nursing, first-aid and midwifery. The time duration to complete this course is 3 to 4 years .

The qualification required for doing B.Sc. Nursing course is 10+2 with Biology, Physics and Chemistry .

31st May 2015, 04:55 PM
maybach

Yes you can do B.sc in nursing.
Taking about universities like Delhi universty, then you might not get a chance to secure a seat with this percentage but then there are many other universities and private colleges through which you can pursue this course. Some of the colleges are-

- A E C S Maaruthi College Of Nursing
- A E C S Pavan College Of Nursing
- A J College Of Nursing
- A K G Memorial Co- Operative College Of Nursing
- A P S College of Nursing, Shahkot Road, Malsian
- A V K College Of Nursing
- A.J. College of Nursing
- Aadi College Of Nursing, 100 Feet Road Sanganer
- Aayushman College Of Nursing,
- Abhaya College Of Nursing
- Abhishek Nursing College, Guda Gudi Ka Naka Kampoo
- Academy Of Life Sciences- Nursing
- Acharya College of Nursing

5th June 2018, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Is bsc nursing or bpharm is better to me and i had passed 12th with 92.5 percetage mark?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?