24th July 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do nursing after passing 12th in commerce? How many years are required to finish the course of nursing? What will be the starting salary?

can i do nursing after my 12td std in commerce and how many years will required for finishing the coure of nursing and wat will be the starting salary

16th October 2016, 12:54 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do nursing after passing 12th in commerce? How many years are required to finish the course of nursing? What will be the starting salary?

No, candidates passed the 10+2 with the commerce stream are not eligible to get the admission in the nursing course.

So, you will be not eligible to get the admission in the nursing course as it is necessary that candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCB as main paper.
1st February 2020, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do nursing after passing 12th in commerce? How many years are required to finish the course of nursing? What will be the starting salary?

I am a student of class 12 commerce and I want to pursue further in BSE nursing so what is criteria for that .
How much I have to secure for the eligibility for nursing test in 12 class . and which test I have to give after 12 for nursing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?