17th March 2017, 07:32 PM
gaganaradya

Am I eligible to do BA through correspondence mode after completion of diploma in commercial practice?

Am I eligible to do BA through correspondence mode after completion of diploma in commercial practice? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join diploma engineering courses after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  2. Is the diploma in commercial practice equivalent to FY B.com?
  3. Is diploma in commercial practice equivalent to FY B.Com? -- [New]
  4. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in correspondence mode after completion of M.Sc in IT through distance mode?
  6. Am I eligible to qualify for group exam after completing diploma in commercial practice?
  7. Procedure to get admission for 2nd year of B.Com course after completion of Diploma in Commercial Practice in ITI?
  8. How to take B.Com after completing diploma in commercial practice? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Further studies options after completing Diploma in Commercial Practice long time back?
  10. Am I eligible to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission on D.Ed through correspondence mode in the month of November?
  12. Am I eligible to do regular B.Ed course after completion of B.Com through correspondence mode?
  13. Am I eligible to do diploma in correspondence after completion of ITI Electronics?
  14. Am I eligible to diploma course in correspondence after completion of ITI Electronics course?
  15. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  16. Can i do Law course through correspondence being a Hoursewife?
  17. Can I study distance MBA through state level shorthand exam and after completion of 3 years Diploma in Commercial Practice?
  18. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after completion of MCA in correspondence mode?
27th December 2017, 07:21 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BA through correspondence mode after completion of diploma in commercial practice?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor's degree in Arts is:

1. You must have done 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board. Diploma in any discipline is considered as equivalent to 12th.

2. You are eligible for BA in correspondence mode after completion of diploma in commercial practice.

You can pursue your bachelor's degree from universities like Indira Gandhi National Open University, Sikkim Manipal University etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?