8th August 2019, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BBA after passing the 12th CBSE Board exams?

Sir, if a student complete his class 12th from CBSE Board then is he/she eligible to do BBA? If yes, then please tell me about the colleges that would be best for BBA with average fees structure.

14th August 2019, 12:31 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BBA after passing the 12th CBSE Board exams?

BBA is Bachelor in Business Administration. It is three year undergraduate course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The admission procedure and fee structure varies with institutes. So, visit the official website to get the detail about it.
14th August 2019, 09:29 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BBA after passing the 12th CBSE Board exams?

The full form of BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration. It is a professional course.

Eligibility criteria for BBA course:

1. You must have done 12th from a recognized board with English as one of the compulsory subject.

2. Minimum percentage of marks required is 50% in bachelor's degree.

You can apply for IPU CET examination for admission in top colleges of North India. Direct admission is also possible for candidates who have secured good marks in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?