12th October 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship after passing 12th exam with 74% in 12th with CBSE board?

Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship after passing 12th exam with 74% in 12th with CBSE board? Can you please provide me the information on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for your answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board
  2. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  3. Can I apply for Scholarship if secured 91.6% in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  4. Eligibility to apply in CBSE Scholarship for State Board student?
  5. Eligibility to get scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 84.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech after 12th CBSE?
  7. Detailed information about scholarship scheme for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  8. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  9. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 76% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  10. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  12. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if completed 12th CBSE with 87% around 2 years ago?
  15. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship this year if secured 81.6% in 12th CBSE of last year?
  16. Eligibility to apply in scholarship for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th CBSE?
  17. Percentage required in 12th Board exam to get CBSE Scholarship?
  18. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?
2nd June 2017, 02:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship after passing 12th exam with 74% in 12th with CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship after passing 12th exam with 74% in 12th with CBSE board? Can you please provide me the information on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for your answer soon. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for a Gaurav Foundation Scholarship after passing 12th examinations with 74% marks. Eligibility to apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is as follows: Student must be an Indian, student’s minimum age is 17 years and the maximum age is 35 years. Students must have scored 60% marks in all examinations. Students must have completed 10+2. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is awarded to students on the basis of merit, family income etc. You can apply either online or offline for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?