26th October 2016, 01:50 PM
Raajamancherla

Provide the Arithmetic and Reasoning question papers in Telugu for SI

Hello Sir, this is Rajamancherla from Warangal, I am a Telugu Mediam student and I am searching for Arithmetic and Reasoning Question papers for preparation but I am not able find so please provide me the question papers.

14th August 2019, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Provide the Arithmetic and Reasoning question papers in Telugu for SI

Arithmetic previous question papers with answers in telugu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Am I Eligible For Grade I And II Telugu Pandit in AP DSC? I've Completed M.A.(Telugu) and B.Ed. (Telugu and Biology Methods). 12 1st May 2018 06:01 PM
Reference books for English, Telugu, Arithmetic, Reasoning, Mental Ability, General Awareness, GK, History and Geography? 6 3rd August 2014 08:41 PM
How should I plan my future and improve my skills in communication arithmetic and reasoning? I've completed B.Com and MBA(through correspondence) and having 4 years experience in software company as an accountant 1 25th July 2013 01:27 AM
What's the Syllabus and total Number of Papers in first year M.A. (Telugu) in Pottisreeraamulu Telugu University (Distance Education)? 1 21st December 2012 09:11 PM