15th May 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT after passing 12th Physics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?

Sir,
I am appearing in CBSE 12th Board exam and could not do Physics well and certain to fail. If I perform well in other subjects and opt for compartment for Physics in this summer and pass, then am I eligible to appear in BITSAT exam?

17th May 2015, 08:51 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT after passing 12th Physics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?

BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test. It is an entrance examination which is conducted by BITS for admission to Integrated courses in BITS campuses. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recoginsed board and those who have obtained a minimum aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th standard examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to appear in BITSAT examination. Since, you have not scored 60% marks in Physics, you are not eligible to appear in BITSAT examination.
17th May 2015, 11:48 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT after passing 12th Physics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?

Dear friend ,on 12 th board certificate it does not show special marking or indicate whether the child had written supplymentary exam or not.
Once you clear the 12th board ,on the board certificate all the subjects would come on printed manner.no one can make it out,whether the child had passed in single attempt or had written supply.
So i would say work hard,practice well from model papers,give your best in supply exam. Come out with passing in all subjects.

Then you can apply for competitive exam,qualfy the exam, in which you are willing to take admission in desire college.

Ok
18th May 2015, 06:35 PM
james hettfield
Member+

The eligibility for appearing in the BITSAT paper, you need to get an aggregate of 80% marks in your class XII. If you have achieved an aggregate of 80% marks after taking your improvement examination, then you are eligible and if you have not obtained 80% marks, then I am sorry to say but you are not eligible.
14th March 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I'm actually taking an compartment for maths. Am I eligible to take up bitsat? After I pass 12th!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?