15th May 2011, 07:49 PM
dhayanandan

Am I eligible to do Chemical Engineering in PSG after scoring 189.25?

sir! my cut off is 189.25, can i eligible for chemical engineering in psg, Can you please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a seat in chemical engineering after scoring 79 marks in CET and 80% in HSC?
  2. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering? -- [New]
  3. Will I be eligible to join in Aeronautical and Chemical Engineering after scoring 4149 rank in MUOET?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to get B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  5. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  6. Am I eligible to join in PSG Engineering College having scored 92% in Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  7. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  8. Procedure of getting a B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After scoring 32.968 marks in Mech stream and BC category in which colleges am I eligible to apply and which branch? Will I get Automobile Engineering in MIT Chennai? Any other branch in PSG or CEG?
  10. Will I get a seat in PSG tech in civil engineering after scoring 196.75 cutoff?
  11. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  13. Will I get PSG college for textile engineering after scoring 138.75 cutoff?
  14. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  15. Can I get admission in PSG college of engineering for ECE or Mechanical after scoring 196 under OBC non local(AP)?
  16. Can I be able to get in PSG college of Technology after scoring 89.50%?
  17. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in WBBSSC after passing B.E in Chemical Engineering
2nd July 2011, 04:44 PM
jennylydia

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Chemical Engineering in PSG after scoring 189.25?

u r eligible
30th July 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Chemical Engineering in PSG after scoring 189.25?

NOW I AM doing BE computer science. i am eligible or not for ME chemical engineering?
23rd May 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

my cut off for engineering is 189
i request you to send me the details about my eligiblity and if so send me the fee structure
1st June 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 195...................am i eligible for chemical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?