16th May 2012, 07:20 PM
akhilparakkat

Will I be eligible to join in Aeronautical and Chemical Engineering after scoring 4149 rank in MUOET?

i got a rank of 4149 for MUOET 2012.will i b eligible to join for aernautical or chemical engg.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much rank required to join in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. What rank can be expected with a score of 125/200 in MUOET
  4. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  5. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  6. Manipal MBBS 2015 MUOET Rank
  7. How much percentage is needed to join MU MBBS? With 1564 are there any chance to get a seat in Manipal Campus?
  8. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  9. Am I eligible for aeronautical?
  10. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  11. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  14. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  15. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  17. Can I get mechatronics branch after scoring 105/200 in MUOET?
  18. Information about Aeronautical Engineering Course? Am I eligible for it after completing BSc(MPCS) course?
29th July 2016, 10:16 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to join in Aeronautical and Chemical Engineering after scoring 4149 rank in MUOET?

>> Manipal University conducts the MU OET for the M.Tech admissions in various courses.

>> If you are open category candidate then you are not eligible to join in Aeronautical and Chemical Engineering after scoring 4149 rank in MUOET.

>> If your SC/ST category candidate then as per my knowledge you are eligible to join in Aeronautical and Chemical Engineering after scoring 4149 rank in MUOET.

>> For more information you can contact at given below address::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>

Manipal University,
Manipal 576104,
Karnataka, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?