4th June 2012, 08:08 PM
logasweetha

Can I be able to get in PSG college of Technology after scoring 89.50%?

i got 89.50%.can i get biomedical engineering or not.otherwise which course can i able to get in psg college of technology.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get B.E Metallurgical Engineering in PSG college of Technology in Coimbatore after scoring 192.5 cutoff?
  2. Will I get a seat in PSG college in fashion technology after scoring 187.75 cutoff?
  3. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  4. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
  5. What is the fee structure for fashion technology in PSG college of Technology through counseling?
  6. Exams to write for admission in PSG college of Technology?
  7. What should be the Diploma % required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?
  8. What is the procedure to do M.Tech in software engineering in PSG college of Technology?
  9. Required cutoff for getting seat in fashion technology in PSG college
  10. Best colleges to choose in Anna University counseling? My cutoff is 156.5
  11. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  12. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69%
  13. How to get a job in Railway after doing B.E mechanical in PSG college of Technology
  14. Annamalai university distance education MBA model question question papers with answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of top MSc software engineering colleges?
  16. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Coimbatore? I want to study EC course
  17. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in PSG college of engineering for ECE or Mechanical after scoring 196 under OBC non local(AP)?
1st May 2016, 12:26 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be able to get in PSG college of Technology after scoring 89.50%?

PSG College of Technology is one of the best institute under Anna University for admisison of Bachelor of Technology.

If we see previous year results, it is clear that candidates who have more than 90% or more then you can take admission in it. With 89.5% marks in 10+2 if you are from general category then there is less chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?