25th August 2013, 03:11 PM
Rupali.Arora

Am I eligible to do dietician internship in a good hospital? I have completed my BSc Homescience

hi,
I have completed my B.Sc homescience from lady irwin college in food and nutrition. currently i am persuing diploma in public health nutrition from ignou. Am I eligible to do a dietician internship in a good hospital.? kindly guide.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do internship from a Hospital having good Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation and Pain clinic?
  2. Am I eligible for masters of Public Health after doing BSc Homescience?
  3. How to become a dietician after completing 12th standard? What is the criteria to become a dietician?
  4. Best Hospital/Institute which offer Internship programme for BPT student?
  5. What should I do after completing my BSc NSG? I am doing internship in hospital
  6. Can I do MBBS or Dietician after completing BSc nursing?
  7. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  8. How to do internship in Hospital and Diagnostic Centre? I have completed BPT
  9. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  10. Will I get a good job in hospital after completing BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  11. How long is the process of getting assigned to the hospital of your choice for internship after the results of FMGE come out?
  12. After BSc which other course should I choose? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  13. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  14. How to do MSc dietician or PG course after completing B.Tech in Food Technology
  15. How can I join Indian Army? I am doing internship from Hindi Rao Hospital in Delhi
  16. Physiotherapy internship in which Hospital would be beneficial? -- [New]
  17. How to do Internship during summer vacations? I am A level student
  18. Previous years question papers of JIPMER staff nurse recruitment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?